Ok, I’m honored to be included guys, but this is SO out of character for me….. 🙂 Very few people know the “real” me.
10 things you don’t know about me. Hhhhmmm…. Ok, here we go!
1. I sleep with a teddy bear. I always have. I know, FREAK!
2. I can’t STAND poor table manners. People who make “noise” while they eat make me crazy. PS. Not only do I not want to hear your food, I don’t want to see it either.
3. I didn’t see the ocean until I was 19.
4. I don’t eat at buffets. Yes, Lyle already knows this. That’s just nasty though….. Hello! Some people are shorter than that sneeze guard thing!
5. I have 3 sisters. I’m the “responsible, solid, dependable” one.
6. I have a nice voice, but I’m too self conscious to use it in public.
7. One of my biggest fears in life was always disappointing my father.
8. I was a published photographer at 16. ( I did some product photography and in addition to my wage I got photo credit in a national magazine. No biggie, but at 16 it was pretty exciting.)
9. When I was 7 years old I had a stuffed Cookie Monster that I loved. He got really ratty and lost a “googly eye” and my dad finally made me throw him away. I would go out to visit him in the garbage can outside every day until Dad took the trash to the dump. I can identify with Jude and his “Baba”. It’s traumatic! 🙂
10. I am extremely shy and don’t like crowds or social gatherings that require petty “small talk”.
So, there you have it. Some things you didn’t know about me! 🙂
I think I’ll tag Shebly. I know they’re out of town, but she can catch up when they get back. 🙂