I was tagged by Heather…… Gee thanks…. 🙂 So…. 6 “unspectacular” things about myself…….
Here we go!
1. I always mush the pulp out of my tomotoes because otherwise it gags me. It’s kind of snotty, really.
2. I have 2 tattoos and 11 piercings. Tattoos are actually kind of addictive and I’ve had to restrain myself from getting more.
3. I hate holidays. Yes, all of them.
4. I hate being the passenger in an automobile. I get bored and restless.
5. I love the Lord, but I hate religion. It’s about the relationship, not the religionship.
6. When I shop, I always get a push cart instead of a little hand basket….even if I’m only getting one or two things. My theory is that if someone sees you barreling toward them with a big ol’ push cart, they’re more likely to get the h-e-double hockey sticks out of your way. A hand basket just isn’t very intimidating……